At the Beacon we offer a warm, welcoming and flexible environment for your event, whether training, meeting, conference or a show. We will provide a friendly and adaptable service, doing our best to support you in delivering a successful time together.
The Beacon is easily accessible by car, bus or train. There is no place quite like this in Havant or in the surrounding Borough – interested? Please contact Sheila on 023 9247 0167 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to view our facilities.
- 400 square metres (21 x 19m)
- Separate small meeting room available (for up to 8 people)
- Up to 150 theatre style
- Up to 60 at round or rectangular tables
- PA system with hand-held or fixed microphone
- Ceiling-mounted HDMI projector system and screen
- Free Wi-Fi internet (for meeting leaders only)
- Fully accessible facilities
- Audio loop installed
- Flip charts available on request
- A flexible space that is ideal for meetings, conferences, training or an exhibition
- Modern catering kitchen available for cooking, food preparation or training
- Refreshments and buffet lunch can be booked
- Easy Car Parking within the Meridian Centre (council-operated)
The following rates apply from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays. Bookings outside these hours only possible by special arrangement.